This page was exported from Caledon Citizen
Export date: Sat Sep 23 9:26:10 2017 / +0000 GMT
Prospects are looking good for a successful bazaar Aug. 12, at St. James Church, 6025 Old Church Rd. in Caledon East.
The bazaar will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. There will be many things to see and do outside on the newly-paved parking lot and inside the church.
• Visit the Artisan Stalls, with jewelry, woodworking, fine soaps, quilts, knitting, baking, ornaments, flowers and much more.
• Enjoy the food stalls and face painting.
• Check out the Children's Art Display featuring, “Canada — Then, Now and Future.”
• Shop at the Bell Tower Boutique and visit the Tea Room inside the church.
• Take an historic tour of the heritage church built in 1901.
Many artisans have responded to this event and there is something for everyone and all ages to see and enjoy.
Parking and entry will be free.
For more information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 905-584-9635.
Post date: 2017-08-10 12:47:58
Post date GMT: 2017-08-10 16:47:58
Post modified date: 2017-08-19 13:09:43
Post modified date GMT: 2017-08-19 17:09:43
Powered by [ Universal Post Manager ] plugin. MS Word saving format developed by gVectors Team www.gVectors.com